Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sfilata di Normaluisa

Yesterday, Monday evening was the last fashion show where I was working. It was an Italian designer Normaluisa. I didn`t know anything about her before and the google gave me some info..."Normaluisa – mysterious, quirky sense of humor and purveyor of intellectual fashion." Not too much to be found of her. She has also a partnership with Kartell so every model wore a plastic necklace and other accessories made from plastic.

This time I was the assistant for a young American girl Elisabeth. Silly girl... ;o)

Model smile and one of the necklaces.

The backstage was tiny compared for the other shows...

It didn`t help that I wore a wool dress under all the spotlights and 50 people in the room... It was hot!

Maybe time to leave my winter clothing in the closet, because the temperature has been really warm this week. Spring is coming!!!

No wonder the models started to feel weak backstage under the spotlights and wearing fur jackets. We saved by all the faintings, thank god...

This is how the runway looked like...

No comments: