Friday, March 13, 2009

Sento come ancora a scuola...

The week has been extremely busy. What is the point of being unemployed if I am too busy to I even have coffee with my best friends??? Hih... I have had a feeling that I still study at Marangoni when sewing for students all night long. The exam week is coming and everybody needs something, huh... Busy, busy, busy!!!
"BackStage is the first of a series of events, created in order to promote Up-Coming Fashion Designers and give them the opportunity to present their collections to a fashionable crowd. The event will happen right after milan's fashion official week. Journalists and photographers of various itlaian magazines will be present."

Yesterday I had quite an evening meeting new interesting persons in Ticinese and enjoying a great cena with my dear friend. Still smiling... ;o) Today it was hectic to get all the work done before the fashion show at Lotvs. It for sure wasn`t boring before getting there. Teemu and Anne came to my place, I still had my customer here and the phone was peeping like crazy... We finally made it there... only 2 hours late. The place was packed with trendy people and after the food & drinks in hand we met some cool people.

We didn`t want to stay for too late and were early enough to take the metro home. On the way to Garibaldi Station we had some fun with this Benetton add, hih... There is a competition in Facebook so maybe I need to add this "arty" picture there as well...

Finns in black leather.

I totally wanted to capture my high heels... It has been so beautiful weather the past days that I can`t wait to start sunbathing in my entrance. For the weekend the weather forecast was +20C here in Milan, too bad I am flying away for a few days... That meens that maybe I should start packing, my wake up call will be in less than 4 hours. Why do I still hate packing this much... Why can`t someone else do it behalf of me? Like my groceries and cleaning up the flat...

No comments: