Saturday, April 19, 2008

Via Tortona

One of the areas in Milan where is happening now during Design week is Zona Tortona. It is close to Porta Genova, the area where I lived the first two weeks. It feels homie for me and I like to return there as often I can. My finnish friend Anne works there in a cool Outlet Store and I have made other friends there as well. People just start asking where I come from and that `s how easily it starts. I love this country! I actually feel happier by now...
Today I went for lunch quickly with Anne at Via Tortona. After she had returned to work I found myself helping in this phonestore. It is close to the metrosation and my friend working there doesn`t speak english, so I was translating for turists. I got my paycheck with espressos ... I guess I won`t be sleeping tonight...
Btw, today was the first day in two weeks that it didn`t rain... Is this really how easily I get happy? Hmmm... Must be something else... ;o)

No comments: