Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fare il jogging


In my opinion Italian food is the best in the world. Who could resist pizza, pasta, parmigiano, prociutto crudo, il gelato, le fragole or prosecco. Not me!!


I have always found running nice. You can go jogging where ever in the world you are. Usually there is treadmills in the hotels where I am stying, maybe even from Tunturi-brand. (Homie, homie...) Or then you just go out for the streets, that is the best way to see the neighbourhood.


I have started my mornings here with a run. It is a great way to wake up. In the morning there is no traffic and it isn`t too hot. (Already preparing for summer`s heat). So there is just the early dog-walkers , garbage trucks and me. Yes, just me!! I am lucky to see one other runner on the streets once in a while. Never women in sports clothing. Except this one lady who was wearing jeans while jogging. Hmmm..... What is wrong with this picture?


One morning I wanted to sleep in a bit and by mistake, went running around 9.00. OMG, that was a mistake! I have never gotten so many stares. What is she doing? Running? Wearing sweatpants? And she is a girl?!?


My friend also was worried of me running in the mornings. He said that it isn`t safe. Maybe that was, because at that time I was staying in a hotel next to the Central Station. He said that early in the morning I might get kidnapped, he must have been joking...

2 comments:

Jenni Ukkonen said...

hei! en tiedä oletko jossakin maininnut, mutta aloin nyt selailemaan blogiasi ja heräsi kysymys: miten pääsit kouluun? oliko samanlaiset haut kuin esim.suomalaiseen ylipoistoon vai? itse olen nyt hakemassa suomalaiseen yliopistoon vaatetuslalalle, mutta vau, italia olisi ihan muuta!

stellina said...

Heissu! Aloin reilut 3 vuotta sitten etsimään tietoa muotikouluista Italiassa ja tilaamaan esitteitä. Silloin jo ihastuin Marangoniin. Huomasin, että mulle tulee halvemmaksi opiskella pohjatutkinto Suomessa ja sitten tulla tänne tekee Masteri tai yhden vuoden tutkinto.
Olin vuosi sitten toukokuussa käymässä koululla haastattelussa ja siitä lähtien oon ollut kirjeenvaihdossa meidän koulun vastaavan kanssa. Hän on seurannut mun opintojen kulkua ja tän vuoden tammikuussa tulin uudestaa haastatteluun, näyttämään portfolioni ja allekirjoittamaan paprut. En tiedä miten se muilla on käynyt mut mailia kouluun vaan...

Suosittelen lämpimästi, tää on aivan uskomaton kokemus tulla milanolaiseksi. ;o)

Kerro jos voin jotekin auttaa...

Heidi