Friday, April 3, 2009

La mia bella bionda

I finally got my blond best fried to visit me to Milan. Before her arrival I was busy with sewing, escaping the rainy miserable weather and lunching with my boys in Naviglio and in La Rinascente.
We spend the first afternoon enjoying the Italian food and drinks. In the evening we went to Roialto close to Corso Sempione for aperitivo. I really like the place, my friend took me there last spring when I first moved to Milan.

The place was packed and the cheafs made their best to fill our tummies... ;o) It has been a long time when I last had both of my Finnish girls living here in Milan get together.

Chefs working.

On our way home we walked through Brera to La Scala and through Galleria to Duomo. Everybody visiting Milan needs to see Piazza Duomo by night. We had "il gelato" for evening snack and took the tram home. It had been a long first day for my Bionda.

No comments: