Friday, April 17, 2009

Piove ancora...

After enjoying of the sunshine and the warmth here in Milan for some days, the rain was a party pooper. I have tried to get up early in the mornings for a run, but yesterday it wasn`t an option... pooring rain until the late afternoon. We had plans to go for aperitivo to Radetzky with ASW-people in the evening... ;o) It was a nice place and there were good looking guys as well. I gotta return there, maybe without my men...
This picture is so beautiful...

I want to get new rubber boots when I get my first paycheck. Options are these two models from Burberry. I will not abandon my Finnish Hai-boots, but when thinking of the rain last winter... the rubber boots were pretty much the only thing I wore the entire December. Why not enjoy a bit???

These would be absolutely cool!!! I wonder if I can get them from the Via Verri-store here in Milan. (Dreaming again...)

No comments: