Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Il compleanno di Anne

On the last full day in Milan with Krisse, we finally made it to Parco Sempione and Castello Sforzesco. I hope that this coming summer I will finally have time to have picnik in the park. Krisse`s idea of spending the days here in Milan was sitting in the cafes and looking at people... luckily on the last day we succeeded with that plan.

After tiny party at my place we left to Trattoria Toscana in Ticinese to celebrate Anne`s birhday. I always forget that I should be at least 30 minutes late when meeting Italians for something. There is nothing that I hate more than waiting.

We had plenty of time to snap pictures while the others were on their way.

We planned to go to Punks Wear Prada-party afterwards and their theme for the evening was 80`s and "Girls just wanna have fun". I wore my leopard print-leggings and fuxia red evening clutch to be dressed up as well. (I walked to Duomo and to Santa Tecla Cafe with these 13cm heels after dinner...)

We had a great dinner with Anne`s friends and finally all my Finns here in Milan met each other... It took a year.

Tanti auguri cara!!!

3 blonds and one birhday-brunette.

I think that the jobhunt was already stressing me so much that I couldn`t entirely relax and enjoy the company of my friends. Luckily Teemu came later to calm me down... ;o)

No comments: