Sunday, May 31, 2009

Showroom di Ermanno Scervino e Roberto Cavalli

I am again posting soooo late. The week has been hectic. I might have to start admitting to myself that my life will never calm down. How many years I need to try to prove it...
On Tuesday I worked at the showrooms of Ermanno Scervino and Class Roberto Cavalli with the summer collections 2010. It was completely extra work just for fun. Both of the showrooms were in Via della Spiga. (Dangerous street with Tiffany`s, Prada, Miu Miu etc.)

I was surprised to find out the clothing really pretty, nice street style. There were some pieces that I would definately wear. Now I only need to wait a year to see them in the stores, damn...

Me working extremely hard, see... ;o)

I truly wanted to take these long white roses home with me...

...they were gorgeous. I still remember when my mom turned 50 years and my M bought her 50 long, red roses and 1 white for the coming year to bring luck. The bouquet was heavy and for sure expensive.

After lunch break we changed the showroom with the girls. The models got new makeup & hair and the clothing changed to R. Cavalli 2010 summer. Honestly the clothing didn`t impress me. Who can wear all the synthetic fibres in the summer heat when it is +35c and everything is sweaty, smelly and glued into your back. Yuck!

Waiting like always. Nothing starts in time in this country. NEVER!!!

My beautiful Brazilian model Lis. She was cool, had a great personality and we clicked immediately. It was fun working with her. (The Brazilians have an amazing body, trust me!!!)

Slightly too big for my taste. I still prefer the one from Tiffany`s. (Hint!!!)

Models and Claudio (the brain of the fashion show). Great experience again. I can`t wait for the men fashion week in a few weeks and the after parties with model boys... ;o)

3 comments:

Katariina said...

50 punaista ruusua ja yksi valkoinen...!!! miten ihana sun M on :)) Musta on niin ihanaa saada kukkia ja erityisesti ruusuja ;)

Unknown said...

hey congrats in your work how did u find this work because I am also studying fashion in istituto marangoni and I wanna work in showrooms pls help me:=)

stellina said...

Thanks Seyma,

You could try to ask from Marangoni, they should help you to find a job...

Good luck!