Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pooh

I have always been a fan of Winnie The Pooh. I think that he is just the most adorable character from Disney. I believe that his sayings are much true, here are some quotes that the wise bear has once said...
Some people care too much, I think it's called love.

***

Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.

***

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh. "I wish I were there to be doing it, too."

***
Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.

***

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

4 comments:

Ingrid. said...

i adore winnie the poo!

Katariina said...

Makin rakastan Nalle Puhia! Myos mun lemppari :) Ja noi Puhin ajatukset on niin ihania. Mulla on kaksi kirjaa 'The Tao of Pooh' ja 'The Te of Piglet'. Ootko lukenut ne? Ne kertoo just noista Puhin ajatuksista ja filosofiasta. Kannattaa lukea :)

stellina said...

Sulla on Katariina hyvä maku. ;o)
En oo lukenut niitä, pitää ostaa seuraavks kun käyn kirjakaupassa.
Niin ihanaa, et pääset jo näinkin pian Suomen suveen.

Ingrid: Pooh is really the best.

Emz said...

Sooo cute =) I loved Eeyore!