Saturday, May 23, 2009

Viaggiare e sognare

Katariina left me a challenge a few weeks ago about places in the world where I would like to travel. I knew that the list would be long (because I am a dreamer) so here we go...
This picture is from Maldives, white beaches and perfect peace. Places like this in the world which I wanna see are Fiji, Bali, Bora Bora, Seychelles, Mauritius... the list sees no finishing. In one of these paradise islands I wanna get married. ;o)

I love Italy and that is why I live here. Already only here would be more than hundred places where I wanna go. Positano, Amalfi, Sorrento, Capri & Napoli- coast is one of them. Then comes Cinque Terre, Ancona, Sardinia, Alassio, Portovenere... All the gorgeous volunteers that want to take me around Italy this summer, please contact me directly. ;o)

I have a friend from Corfu, Greece. He said that his home is worth seeing. I truly believe that. One day I will come to see you Stefanos. Maybe you will show me your Athens home as well???

I have dreamed of going to Marrakech, Marocco. There is something dreamy and mysterical in the city. I am slightly scared that I will be sold to somebody`s 15th wife as an exchange of camels, but I guess it is not possible, right? Hih...

Cape Town, South Africa I wanna see as well. From there it would be so easy to go for a safari...

My German friend used to live in Istanbul and he told me to visit the city one day. This 5 star hotel in the Asian side of the city is in my eyes extremely beautiful... I almost booked a trip there this March.
I want to see the blossoming cherry trees in Japan in the spring time and visit Tokyo.

I was once in love with an Argentinian boy, Marcos. He will always have a place in my heart and one day I will visit him there. I need to pay the visits back what he made for me in Finland. Buenos Aires is a place to see...

I adore China or then it is just the places that I have visited there before, Hong Kong and Beijing, that made an effect on me. Shanghai is still a city where I will travel one day to eat well and buy silks for my future collections...

Kenya and Tansania/ Ngorongoro.

New York. See Katariina, this challenge will become expensive for my future husband... And these are only a few places in the world that I wanna see. I would love to see Australia as well. If I book a trip there I will let you know for sure. ;o) Kinda horrible to see now afterwards that my love/longing for the sea is so strong that all the places are next to it.

5 comments:

Katariina said...

Oi, miten ihania paikkoja kaikki!!! Ja tervetuloa Australiaan :-D

M said...

Totally wonderful places! And so is ur blog :)

Anonymous said...

Cinque Terre on kyllä näkemisen arvoinen paikka! :) samoin koko Italian ja Ranskanpuoleinen Riviera :)

stellina said...

Thanks Minna! ;o)

La Signora K, Rivierat on upeita ja mun lempipaikkoja maailmassa. Portofinoon pitää päästä aina kerran kesässä ja yks maailman ihanimmista lomapaikoista löytyy pienestä Opion kylästä Cannesin takana vuorilta. Näkymät makuuhuoneesta/uima-altaalta antaa Grassen kylään. Paradise on earth... ;o)

stellina said...

Katariina, mä lupaan tulla vielä joku päivä! Mun host-veli asuu Melbournessa myös. ;o)