Monday, May 26, 2008

Tutto per "Sex and the city"

I am flying home to Finland for a short visit on Wednesday. I needed to go there before the summer and I desided that the perfect time is exactly when my favourite TV-series appears as a movie. So I am going to the premier of the film in Helsinki. (I can not hear Carrie speaking Italian to Big, that is not acceptable). To go there I will of course need a new dress. Luckily I was able to make it as a project of school... (yesterday). It is a cute little black dress made of silk and linen. I will wear it with my super cool Sonia Rykiel-heals.
I know I needed to find the perfect necklace to match the dress, so we visited the Naviglio- market today with Irene. I found just "the one" made out of Bakalite. That is a kinda plastic which hasn`t been made since the 1940`s. My new vintage necklace would make even Sarah Jessica Parker jealouse...

Shopping and walking in rainy canal made us so hungry that we found ourselves from a pizzeria eating and drinking some red wine. For a dessert we stopped at my local Gelateria for ice cream. So sweet to be known in the stores close to my house. Makes you really feel homie....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wassuuuup homie