Monday, May 26, 2008

La settimana senza Lara

The entire week has been quite strange. All of our Fashion Design classes were cancelled, because our teacher was out of Milan... I guess working in Moscow. That means we have had free time more than normally. Why do I still feel that I have been extremely busy the whole week? Despite of having no drawing classes I have tried to practise almost every day. Coloring with Pantoni is really hard and I feel that I need to do every picture at least three times to even being able to say that "it is mine". Just to color one image takes about three hours and before that you have to sketch it. It is a lot of work...
On Wednesday we were in Bvlgari-hotel for aperitivos like normally with Irene. Great to have routines here... Bvlgari on Wednesdays and Noon on Fridays. These pictures are from Noon. In the first one, my best friends Socrate and Irene. Here with me, Anne. We were supposed to have only one aperitivo, but we were kinda shocked with Irene how much money we have spent, so we desided to make it a party. ;o) The place owner likes us going there, so he joined us for a while as well...

Socrate likes Cosmopolitans. I guess I will be having them on Wednesday when I will fly to Finland for the Sex and the City movie premier in Helsinki... Can`t wait!!!

No comments: