Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rimango a Via Vigevano

I finally know that I don`t have to move anymore. I am staying in my boheme home in Porta Genova. I like it here, so I am happy that I don`t have to pack and unpack again...and so is my friend Socrate who doesn`t have to carry my luggages. This week at school I realised that we will have a lot of work to come. Homeworks are already taking time from my sleeps. On Monday morning I slept in, I guess you need more than 4 hour sleeps...
This is how they take care of moving here in Italy, funny! I had to stop and take a picture while running in the morning...

This picture is from one of my favourite aperitivo-places, Noon. We like to go there on Fridays, the owner of the place is extremely friendly... I guess he likes Finnish blond girls. (Lucky me and Irene!) On Wednesday we were in Bvlgari hotel for aperitivos. Luxurious! We will return there for sure. I liked especially the night-blue Porsche 911 Carrera convertible parked in front of the entrance. I know what I want for my next birthday... ;o)

5 comments:

Paul said...

Bravo Heidi!

The Porsche is yours!

Ciao bella.

Paul

The Italian Blog said...

Enjoyed the piece...look forwrd to future postings

<<*¤ºNªthâ£ï庤*>> said...

hey...I like your blog...Im going to study at Marangoni too in September...

stellina said...

When you start studying, please find me and I can help you settle down to Milan life!

digna said...

hi, I going to study at Marangoni this october and I am looking for an accomodation with other fashion lovers in Milano if you are interested or know someone please tell me! Thank you. kisses!!!