Saturday, May 10, 2008

Il giorno libero

I would love to hang out with the girls after school more often, but I just don`t have time. My life here in Milan is as busy as it was in Finland. Really!! I am just trying to be in two places always at once.
Thursday I finally desided to relax a bit. We went for a late lunch to Chinatown with Monica and Daniela. Ristorante Jubin was good. Having chinese food after pizza and pasta was an awesome idea. We will definately go there again, but I still have a dream one day to return to The Peninsula Palace in Beijing. The food was amazing there, like the aromatherapy I had...

After lunch we visited an art gallery hosting Audrey Hepburn`s postercollection. It was a private collection of all the italian movieposters with her. We met the collector as well. I love Audrey`s movies!! Who wouldn`t want to have Breakfast at Tiffany`s or Vacation in Rome????

No comments: