Saturday, February 28, 2009

La moda a backstage

I am a huge fan of the street style fashion. The Sartorialist has been my ultimate favorite for years. Sometimes people dress too crazy for my taste, but you get great ideas from his pages. Models usually dress really cool too...

At Paola Frani`s show I couldn`t get my eyes of this Russian girl wearing skinny denim pants, black Chanel-jacket and black motorcycle boots (now only high heels). I would die to get her clothing. The black jacket from Chanel has been in my shopping list for years... (How much do they earn to dress only in Chanel???)
Though I tried to take the picture from Ant View Eclipse you still can`t see how long the models` legs were...

This girl made interviews backstage and her boyish look was so wicked, I had to capture her on film.

No comments: