Monday, February 23, 2009

Sabato e la festa di famosi

On Saturday we went back to the vintage store by Naviglio... Great bargains which I couldn`t resist!!!
This bone color dress I wanted, but the price was too high... 600€.
This mini dress ended up for my closet.

We had a pre party at my place and it turned out to be a blast with 3 fashion designers giving styling advise to Sanna...

Usually we miss the first ordered taxi and while waiting for the other one, there is always time to take pictures.

This Saturday at Punks Wear Prada the theme was "I am famous"... party like a rockstar. My dear friend Adrianne for sure was dressed like one. Now when thinking about the night we for sure partied like rockstars...

...the night will stay in our memories forever, I am pretty sure. Again I did something which my M would have loved to witness. Hahahahaa!!! The rest remains unexposed...

1 comment:

Katariina said...

Näyttää, et teillä oli hauskaa!!! Mäkin haluun shoppaileen Milanoon :)