Sunday, September 14, 2008

Formula 1, Monza

The Sunday of Formula 1. The final race was yesterday and we left to Monza with great expectations. Heikki Kovalainen was second after yesterdays qualifications and I was sure that he would win. Anyways, the train left to Monza from historic Central Station. It is always fun to chat with authority here in Italy. This polizia was extremely polite... Hih...

On our way to the seats we checked out the official stores in the racetrack.


My Hai- rubberboots were envied by many people, because...



...the ground was far from smooth, but hey, I guess this is Formula 1-life.

There was also Porsce Supercup. Nice fast cars... I want one, please!


We dressed like for winter, it was freezing cold in the rain. Heikki Kovalainen was second and Kimi Räikkönen was nineth, despite we cheered them by the racecirquit. I realised that all the glamour is most propably only around the drivers and their guests... Damn!!! Maybe next time I get to see that life...


No comments: