Thursday, October 30, 2008

I giornali

Last spring when I moved to Milan, I tried to inform all my friends that I will be gone for a while. Who knows when I will return to Finland... Anyways, my friend made a story about Milan and he wanted to interview me there. We made it all on-line (because he didn`t know that I live here while he spent the weekend over), but I think it turned out to be pretty good. It is a Finnish magazine called Stara. If you can get it to your hands, I am sure you will enjoy reading it...
I thought that it is kinda funny that Anna Abreu is in the cover. She is an Idols-singer whom I know earlier... Small world!

Bella Milano!!!

I love fashion magazins. I need them for my studies, but even without that I have always bought quite a few of them. Today I got a new Grazia where I found this charming picture of my favourite George Clooney. Georgieeeeee........ Hih!

No comments: