Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sonia Rykiel

I adore Sonia Rykiel. She is a French fashion designer who is crowned "Queen of Knits" by the Americans. Her store is close to my school and I walk past it every day twice. This year she celebrates 40 years anniversary and on Thursday she had a party at her Milan boutique. I got an invitation to the party and went there with my dear friend Socrates after school.
Elena goes Marangoni as well. She studies fashion business and loves Sonia like I do...


The waiters made sure we didn`t run out of champagne and some little delicious things to eat. The cake tower behind us was eatable. Nam!!!


I have been working for the Streetwear- collection a lot...every single night. I basicly live with cafe now-a-days. Our school`s cafeteria is on the fifth floor and the rooftop view opening from there is quite amazing.


Here are Daniela, Socrates and Noni getting some fresh air and energy to continue at class again...



No comments: