Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sfilate di Fujiwara

On Tuesday afternoon I helped in the last fashionshow of the "week". It was Japanese Giuliano Fujiwara`s show. The silhouette was slim and minimal with all the clothing. The models were boys compared to the other shows.

It was a great experience to see how this designer works compared to the English lady and Italian men... The discipline backstage was totally different than in the other shows. I can`t complain though, the show was arranged perfectly and everything worked, but still I kinda missed the relaxed party feeling what we had backstage at Vivienne Westwood.



This men`s fashionweek was a great experience and I am hoping to work for the women`s fashion week in February as well. I got great memories and really cool friends. ;o) The pictures from Frankie Morello party can`t be published here in the blog, so sorry... ;o) All I can say that IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

No comments: