Monday, August 4, 2008

Il weekend a Turku

For the last weekend I went to Turku. My plan was to work a bit and meet my friends during the day. On Friday evening we went for dinner at Sergio`s with Petra, Krisse, Lani and Hanna. The food was great like always. It was fun to chat and listen to live music at the same time. There was DBTL- festival in town, so we were automatically in the middle of the summerparty.
Petra and me.

Hanna and Lani.

After the dinner we moved to Marina Palace`s terrace for drinks. The evening was warm and it was cool to watch finnish people starting their parties in the riverside. Unfortunately I had to leave to work. I had promised to my friend Jenni to go to sell tickets at Giggling Marlin-night club. She was short of workers. It was fun again at work and the crew was nice. I used to sell tickets in Berlin-night club a decade ago. Sweet memories.


On Saturday I spent some time shopping and running errands downtown. In the afternoon we went to the summertheatre with Jenni to watch my friend Ville play in "The wedding singer". It was an entertaining few hours. Afterwards we met my friend Niina for dinner. The rainy night I spent working again.


On Sunday we drove to Naantali to see "Kekkuli". My friends Maikki and Ville got a baby-boy one week ago. OMG he was cute!!! It was great to spend the day just relaxing and chatting with girls. In the evening I had to return to Rauma with full bus, which was 20 minutes late. While waiting for the bus in the cold evening wearing my slippers, I started to miss warm Italy and my life there...

No comments: