Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess VIP-festa

Last Friday I finally made my trip to Helsinki. I have a lot of friends there and I needed to see them before returning to Milan. I got an invitation to the vip-party of Guess at Lux-night club and of course wanted to go there. Before the party I had aperitivos with my friend Kristiina and like always with friends, the time flew way too fast. I realised I had to run to my best friend`s place to change into partygear. From her apartment I speedwalked to our dinnerdate with others. It was great to be back in the capital.

The vip-guests hang out at the terrace. I think that Lux is a perfect place to show for foreign visitors in Helsinki. Beautiful view over the city. Here I am with Toni and Tomi.

There was also a fashion show with the latest clothing of Guess which no one saw. Models were finnish celebrities and at least my eyes were on them. The guest star of the evening was Sweden`s gift to the world: Victoria Silvestedt. What a blondie!!!


No comments: