Friday, August 29, 2008

Il sabato con gli amici a Helsinki

On Saturday after we finally got up with my friend Eve, we headed downtown to meet Jenni. Like in Italy when friends meet we wanted to eat and drink. Something greasy and of course some red wine...

In the centre we saw ladies attending "the high heel-race". Sounded so much fun that I am planning to race next year wearing my Sonia Rykiels which are only 15cm high. That would be so cool, but I most propably would end up to doctor`s table for a knee operation... So maybe not.


What else can you except after good dinner, a bottle of red wine and a free weekend in Helsinki with best friends than more partying!!! Yeah, we ended up to American Bar where my friend works. By mistake we started to drink through the drinklist... Amazing rom-drinks! Thank you Riku!


My wife/best friend, Eve and me. Isn`t she cute? And we are like night and day, I guess opposites attract. ;o)


After drinking more red wine and changing cuter partyclothing, we headed to Apollo-night club with Juuso and Eve. There we met some more friends and continued until the dawn. I like free weekends a lot!!!



Here I am with Mikko and his brother Jake, crazy boys from Oulu.

No comments: