Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fashion Show

Last night was the annual fashion show of Istituto Marangoni, our school. There were actually two shows, because we had so many students, but we only participated to the first one. The show was quite good, I think. It was kept in a military school. At the same place Roberto Cavalli and Dsquared2 keep their fashion shows, cool, eh?

Afterwards we went for pizza at Naviglio with Irene. The evening turned into night before we even realised. What a surprise! We were kinda enjoying the last night together, before she returns to Finland. The time in Milan has gone by way too fast. I will miss my Bionda for sure. ;o) Luckily phonecalls are cheaper in Finland and in a few months we will be back together to bella Italia...


A view from the bridge to the canal. I think I chose my neighboorhood well, when moving to Milan. I love the area!!!

No comments: