Monday, July 21, 2008

Partenza per Finlandia

On Wednesday, the day before my leaving back to Finland for almost two months, I was running errands downtown. I even had my first job interview in Italy. Great! I had to translate my curriculum vitae into italian for that, it turned out okay if I can say myself. Now I will just wait and see what happens in September...
I flew to Finland on Thursday night and was surprised that all stores in Malpensa were closed by 9 in the evening. From that I learned not to fly Blue1 that late again or buy all the souvenirs already from the city...
My awesome daddy picked me up from Turku bus station 5.50 in the morning and I made it to bed by 7.45 in Rauma. Some travellers go to bed when others wake up. What a journey back home!

After surviving Friday pretty much in coma, Saturday seemed much better. My dad had left to Hockenheim to see Formula 1´s so we were home just with my mom and brother. In our backyard grows forest strawberries wild. I had forgotten how sweet they taste. It is so much fun just to finally relax, sleep late, eat, drink champagne, take naps and read old magazines...



No comments: