Sunday, December 21, 2008

Contraddizioni in Italia

I had a rather interesting Friday... I got mails that I had been waiting for and I got errands done. Maybe here is future after all in this racing city. Here in Italy are so many things that drive me nuts, but some others which I just adore and can`t live without... :o)
I met my friend briefly for coffee. Every single day when walking to school I pass by this amazing coffee and I never have time to stop there. On Friday we enjoyed our 6€ tea there. Nice! We also stopped by in Louis Vuitton and while waiting for the service, we got offered champagne. I think that I need to go there more regularly... just for the bubbling. ;o) I had a hairdresser as well, but when going there as agreed, it was fully booked. They fitted me in somehow... luckily, but when paying of my treatment they ripped me of big time. When do these Italians learn that if I get shity service I never return there...

After the hairsalon I went to buy some leggins from Calzedonia. I was already afraid when entering there, because I knew there would be lady service and my dread was totally right. The worse service ever in this country. So from now on I buy my leggins from somewhere else. While taking pictures from the tram, some nice gentleman offered to take a picture of me. Nice! On my way home, I stopped to buy some parmiggiano for my dad and got treated like a princess in my favourite corner shop. The owner is always so sweet to me. So here is my point again, I just can`t decide whether to like here or not... Maybe when flying to Finland on Sunday night for vacation, I get some things straighten up in my mind...


No comments: