Friday, November 14, 2008

L`autunno in Italia

It is Friday evening and I am home working for my collections. I have a deadline next week so most propably there won`t be too much sleep before that... The entire week has been gray and I have lacked all the energy. I guess that`s why I have been out for dinner or aperitivos almost every night with my friends. I don`t feel like returning home after school. The flat feels gold and empty and no one is waiting for me there. Despite of the rain, there is at least one part of the city that looks beautiful, Brera. I have started to walk through there after school. It reminds me a bit of my hometown, Rauma with all the paving stones and lamps. Luckily I have my amazing friends, M and red wine that keep me going and warm... hih!!! Next week after starting new collections I will feel better for sure... Buon weekend!!!

No comments: